Information on Coronavirus
In order to restrict the spreading of coronavirus (COVID-19), and pursuant to the Government Decree 431/2020. (IX. 18.), we would like to ask you to adhere to the provisions issued by Magyar Bankholding Group, i.e. Magyar Bankholding Zrt., Takarék Group, MKB Bank Nyrt. and Budapest Bank Group.
- When entering bank branches and customer service areas, wearing masks covering the nose and mouth is mandatory for everyone over six years.
- Only customers whose matter is in progress with our colleagues are allowed to stay at the customer area.
- Please keep a safe distance (minimum 1.5 meters) when waiting outside of the bank branch.
- We recommend, if possible,to avoid using cash and pay with debit card.
- If you have the opportunity, please use electronic channels (Internet bank, Mobile app) instead of personal administration. The phone customer services of the Banks are also available.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Preventing the further spreading of the disease is in everyone’s interest!